Light up your world with this extraordinary British designed levitating Smart Moon Lamp.
This gravity-defying moon lamp effortlessly floats above a Walnut or White Ash wood base; and slowly rotates just like the real orbiting moon. Made with safe PLA material, this 3D printed full moon even has a textured surface just like the moon’s craters, and glows an ethereal-like light as it emits it’s cool white light. Suspended by a strong built-in magnet it creates a fascinating and eye catching illusion of the real thing. With three different light modes you can set the mood lighting accordingly. Likewise you can have the moon rotating without any lighting.
The wooden base board is mains powered which in turn charges the moon via inductive charging (wireless).
Please read enclosed instruction manual for set up.
Free courier delivery (UK only)
- Product Material: Walnut /White Ash wood base with PLA 3D printed moon.
- Size of wood base: 12cm x 12cm x 3cm.
- Moon Diameter size: 14cm
- Moon light colour temperature: 2700k-5000k (depending on which light mode)
- 3 light mode: Warm White (3500k), White (5000k) and Warm Yellow (2700k)
- Product weight: 800g
- Power input: 12V- 1A AD adapter (included).
- Packed in a premium gift box.