About Seaton Gifts
Vanessa Berry founded Seaton Gifts some 6 years ago having spent 5 years supplying her local shop with a variety of exciting and unique "value" gifts. After several approaches she has diversified into a number of outlets across Northamptonshire, Leicestershire and as of 2014 Harewood House in Yorkshire.
Specializing in a range of products from “pocket money toys” through to quality scarves, Click-Clocks, Handbags and Leather goods that "Power on the Go"; Seaton Gifts supports charity fairs as well as supplying several outlets including Harewood House, Coton Manor Gardens, Deene Park, The Hayrack Gallery, Weltons (Great Bowden) and Seaton Stores (Guilsborough).
Vanessa is a great supporter of fair trade products and is always keen to promote and support local trade.
Upcoming Events 2018
HAREWOOD HOUSE OPENS March 23rd
COTON MANOR GARDENS OPENS March 30th
- The Game Fair; 27th July to the 29th July. Ragley Hall, Warwickshire. https://www.thegamefair.org/
- Gatcombe Park Horse Trials; 3rd to the 5th August. https://www.festivalofbritisheventing.com/
- Burghley Horse Trials; 30th August to the 2nd September. http://www.burghley-horse.co.uk/
- Blenheim Palace Horse Trials; 13th September to the 16th September. http://www.blenheimhorse.co.uk/
- Whittlebury Charity Fair; 26th September to the 27th September. http://whittleburycharityfair.co.uk/
- Harrogate Gift & Fashion Fair; 28th September to the 29th September. http://www.ukgrandsales.co.uk/Fashion-and-Gift-Fair-Yorkshire-Event-Centre.aspx?id=31&Year=2018