About Seaton Gifts
Vanessa Berry founded Seaton Gifts some 6 years ago having spent 5 years supplying her local shop with a variety of exciting and unique "value" gifts. After several approaches she has diversified into a number of outlets across Northamptonshire, Leicestershire and as of 2014 Harewood House in Yorkshire.
Specializing in a range of products from “pocket money toys” through to quality scarves, Click-Clocks, Handbags and Leather goods that "Power on the Go"; Seaton Gifts supports charity fairs as well as supplying several outlets including Harewood House, Coton Manor Gardens, The Hayrack Gallery, Weltons (Great Bowden) and Seaton Stores (Guilsborough).
Vanessa is a great supporter of fair trade products and is always keen to promote and support local trade.
Upcoming Events 2018
HAREWOOD HOUSE OPENS March 23rd
COTON MANOR GARDENS OPENS March 30th
- Ideal Home Show Olympia. 17th March to the 2nd April
- Sudeley Castle Spring Homes and Garden Fair. 19th April to the 22nd April. https://www.ukgrandsales.co.uk/Spring-Grand-Sale-Sudeley-Castle.aspx?id=38
- Badminton Horse Trials 2nd May to the 6th May https://www.badminton-horse.co.uk/
- Rockingham International Horse Trials at Rockingham Castle 18th May to the 20th May http://www.rockinghamcastlehorsetrials.com/
- Festival of Country Life at Lamport Hall 27th May to the 28th May http://lamporthall.co.uk/event/28-29-may-festival-of-country-life/
- Bramham Horse Trials 7th June to the 10th June http://www.bramham-horse.co.uk/
- House and Garden Festival, Olympia (formerly Spirit of Summer) 20th to the 24th June http://www.houseandgardenfestival.com/