About Seaton Gifts
Vanessa Berry founded Seaton Gifts some 5 years ago having spent 5 years supplying her local shop with a variety of exciting and unique "value" gifts. After several approaches she has diversified into a number of outlets across Northamptonshire, Leicestershire and as of 2014 Harewood House in Yorkshire.
Specializing in a range of products from “pocket money toys” through to quality scarves, Click-Clocks, Handbags and Leather goods that "Power on the Go"; Seaton Gifts supports charity fairs as well as supplying several outlets including Harewood House, Coton Manor Gardens, The Hayrack Gallery, Weltons (Great Bowden) and Seaton Stores (Guilsborough).
Vanessa is a great supporter of fair trade products and is always keen to promote and support local trade.
Upcoming Events 2017
HAREWOOD HOUSE OPENS March 24th
COTON MANOR GARDENS OPENS April 1st
- Spring Homes and Garden Fair at Sudeley Castle 27th April to the 30th April http://www.ukgrandsales.co.uk/Spring-Grand-Sale-Sudeley-Castle.aspx?id=38
- Badminton Horse Trials 3rd May to the 7th May https://www.badminton-horse.co.uk/
- Action Medical Research May Fair at Gaynes Park, Epping 17th May https://www.action.org.uk/may-fair-gaynes-park
- Rockingham International Horse Trials at Rockingham Castle 19th May to the 21st May http://www.rockinghamcastlehorsetrials.com/
- Festival of Country Life at Lamport Hall 28th May to the 29th May http://lamporthall.co.uk/event/28-29-may-festival-of-country-life/
- Bramham Horse Trials 8th June to the 11th June http://www.bramham-horse.co.uk/
- House and Garden Festival, Olympia (formerly Spirit of Summer) 21st to the 24th June http://www.houseandgardenfestival.com/
- BBC Countryfile Live, Blenheim Palace 3rd to the 6th August https://countryfilelive.com/
- The Festival of British Eventing, Gatcombe Park 4th to the 6th August http://www.gatcombe-horse.co.uk/